Friday, September 9, 2011

That's Not a Scrapbook...


We hosted breakfast for some friends the other day, one of them is a freelance writer. She also took this photo of me and my cutie. Since I have few photos of the two of us, I'm trying not to focus on the fact that it may or may not appear that I have a double chin. I don't care, of course, because she captured one of my little dude's sweetest expressions. Pure joy.

We were discussing the topics about which we write. I told the group about the scrapbook Brent and I are making together. He looked at me as if to say, "we are?" But the words he actually uttered, cluelessly, were, "For Thomas?"

Later that day, I said "Why did you act like you didn't know what I was talking about when I said we're making a scrapbook together?" He still didn't know what I was talking about. When I said, "we've been writing down memories and finding photos, remember?" He said, "Oh, that? Oh, I wouldn't call that a scrapbook." I asked, "what would you call it then?" He replied, "it's a memory card system."

Leave it to my hubby to make it sound technological.

Hilarious.

More updates soon on how we're ROCKING our memory card system. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment